Let’s be a part of a global company to help people to see the world better!
Essilor International is a leading French global enterprise in ophthalmic optical products operating in more than 100 countries with over 55,000 employees worldwide. For more than 160 years, Essilor has been serving people all over the world to help everyone to be able to see the world better.
Joining Essilor and sharing our high vision of life, you enable to daily use your professional skills and competencies to help improve the vision of millions of consumers and share the passion for innovation of our global teams. We are now inviting young, dynamic and team- oriented talents to join our continuous growth and success. For more information on our people philosophy and development, please visit http://www.essilor.com/en/Talents/Pages/Home.aspx
What Essilor will offer to you?
- A challenging roles with exposure to multinational environment
- A fun, friendly and rewarding work place
- The opportunity to learn and grow in your career
- Competitive compensation and employee benefits
- A career to lead you to further success
Trade Marketing Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001255830
Reporting to: General Manager, Commercial
The Trade Marketing Manager will play a key role in company sales growth through developing and implementing brand strategies and plans in alignment to customer expectation.
- Lead Trade Marketing Strategy development to attain defined business objectives throughout product categories
- Work together with Sales team to recommend actions to strengthen Essilor position in the market and to improve distribution of Essilor products
- Develop commercial propositions and customers sell-in plans to strengthen ECP partnership, loyalty and drive sales target.
- Ensure alignment across sales/marketing functions on customer plans
- Initiate/lead trade marketing initiatives with synchronized execution across B2B/B2C activities
- Develop plans to strengthen brand visibility and improve sell-out productivity at stores
- Manage the process of design, local adaptation and production of B2B2C marketing materials with an aim to improve purchase closure rate at stores
- Develop ideas and plans for direct marketing and activation events
- Lead store environment/ POS guidelines compliance and analyze/audit executions for improvement
- Monitor trade promotion execution and evaluate effectiveness
- Manage and monitor overall trade budget spending
- Identify, attain and analyse market data to assist and propose business decisions
- Gain in-depth knowledge about front-line selling capabilities and turn into improvement plans
- Lead research projects on shopper understanding to gain in-depth knowledge and develop better communication materials
- Thai Nationality only, age not over 45 years
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Related Fields (MBA is preferred)
- At least 5 years working experience in trade marketing and managerial level
- Leadership skills and Strong management skills, able to lead and drive actions
- Innovative thinking & Flexible: able to lead team in new ways of thinking and execution
- Good relationship building and teamwork
- Good planning to manage performance and work well under pressure
- Capable of analyzing big amount of data and create a strategic suggestion to sales team
- English proficiency in both speaking and writing skills
- Good analytical, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Exhibits ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application
Essilor Distribution (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
TPI Tower, 25th Floor, Zone 3, Nanglinchee Road,
Thungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120