Trade Marketing - Manager level
Unilever Thai Group of Companies
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247022
Employer Ref. -
- Create category strategy development & guideline, focusing on pack & place.
- Analyze EPOS sales data, consumer & shopper insight to identify opportunities in maximizing business across existing and new channels.
- Allocate and manage promotional budget across channel to ensure optimize return on investment.
- Provide promotion guideline and rules based on learning from post-evaluation and deliver category objectives.
- Suggest price, promotion strategy and mechanic for new product launch and brand activation campaign.
- Coordinate with cross-functions to implement category plan across channels.
- Evaluate and review implemented marketing activities for developing future plan.
- Bachelor or Master degree in job related field.
- At least 2 years of trade marketing, category analyst and FMCG environment experiences.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data.
- Excellent in English.
- Good in presentation and negotiation.
Human Resources Department
Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310
Please apply by use "Apply Now" button
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Unilever Thai Group of Companies
About Unilever Thai Group of Companies
Unilever Thai Group of Companies is a fast-moving consumer goods company with a strong presence in Thailand for more than 80 years. Unilever offers Thai consumers a wide range of leading brands in four categories; Home Care, Personal Care, Foods and Ice cream products.
Our brands include Breeze, Omo, Comfort, All, Lux, Dove, Sunsilk, Clear, TREsemme, Toni&Guy, Axe, Rexona, Close-Up, Pond’s, Vaseline, Citra, Wall’s, Knorr, Lipton, Best Foods, Sunlight, Vim, Promax, Aviance and Unilever Food Solutions.
Our vision is we work to create a better future every day. We help our consumers feel good, look good and get more out of life with our brands and services that are good for them and good for others.
Join us..be a part of a team who works to create a better future for Thais every day.