Pepsi - Cola (Thailand)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218174
Main Purpose of the Job
Analyze trade spending & conduct distributor / trade audit and partner with Sales team to ensure proper D&A spending comply with promotion scheme and trade control procedure.
- Ensure that trade control procedure is adequate, operating properly, and in compliance with distributor agreement.
- Develops effective trade control procedure and trade control checklists
- Conducts distributor / trade audit as assigned to ensure trade control is effective.
- Summarizes all findings from distributor / trade audit and provide recommendation / solution / action plan to distributor.
- Ensures proper D&A / trade spending comply with promotion scheme and trade control procedure by analyzing D&A / trade spending.
- Partner with sales team to improve trade control and process, adopting best practice from other markets / countries and ensuring effective and efficient operations.
- Finance point of contact for distributor and sales team related issues including issues related to D&A and keep management informed of critical issues.
- Perform other assignments related the secondary sales compliance, if any.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years of post-qualification experience in auditing function of a reputable organization.
- Certified Public Accountant is a plus
- Business Fundamentals
- Good written and spoken English
- Can travel to upcountry
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pepsi - Cola (Thailand)
About Pepsi - Cola (Thailand)
PepsiCo is the largest food and beverage business in North America and the second largest business in the world. In spanning 200 countries, we employ approximately 285,000 people worldwide with annual revenues of nearly $60 billion. With more than 200 great brands, including household names such as Pepsi-Cola, Lay’s, Walkers, Quaker, Sabritas, Tropicana and Gatorade, we’re a food and beverage powerhouse – well equipped to grow and prosper. PepsiCo’s goal is to help its employees live life well with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health care, wellness, retirement and special discounts. We have exciting career opportunities available and welcome your application.