Trade Activation Manager
L'Oreal (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243559
Employer Ref. update2014_Default
- University graduate (Bachelor degree) minimum
- Good communication skills, English speaking, fast learning, good excel and power point skills
- 3-4 years of experience in a FMCG environment (field experience + key accounts/trade marketing/Brand Management experience)
- Strong knowledge of field sales and trade activation
- Ensure in store flawless execution in term of NPD speed to the market, in store visibility and Responsible to develop in store activation to support launch/Re-launch or retailer activity
- Responsible to develop monthly merchandising display unit & and POG promotion. Produce POSM development to support in store activity by input shopper insight in to the job
- Responsible to develop promotion related material such as promotion pack development, Premium or other related promotion item to serve in store activity
- Tracking marketing movement - Display tracking & competitor movements
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below :
L'Oreal (Thailand) Ltd.
Human Resources Department
179 Bangkok City Tower, 6th,8th,9th and 21st Floor,
South Sathorn Road, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Website : www.lorealthailand.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to L'Oreal (Thailand) Ltd.
About L'Oreal (Thailand) Ltd.
Discover L'Oreal...the world leader in beauty products, a range of international brands, unique in the world of beauty, supported by cutting edge research. Asia is the fastest growing region. In Thailand, L'Oreal's activities began in 1992. Today, we distribute 19 cosmetic brands via 4 different distribution channels and employ more than 500 staff members. To continue our rapid expansion, we are looking for qualified individuals to join our dynamic team.
Join L'Oreal…an open-minded, global company. Within L'Oreal, you will benefit from a fast-track career with an international scope. Our flat management structure enables you immediate responsibility and our Management Development Centers (Singapore, New York, Paris, and Rio), provide professional and personal training for managers throughout their careers. L'Oreal is looking for individuals who are hard working, result-oriented, creative, team player, strong analytical skill, initiative, service mind, fluent in English and computer literate…does it sound like you? L'Oreal (Thailand) is looking for: