Tour Planning Staff (Thai)
JTB (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001234088
- Planning the proper routing and travel itinerary for Thai market, collective tour and FIT product mainly for japan destination.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Thai Nationality, age 25-35 years
- Bachelor's Degree in related fields
- Good command in English
- More than 2 years’ experience in Travel Agency (If working for Japan destination planning be preferred)
- Good command of computer literacy skills and Amadeus system
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
Benefits Package : Performance Bonus, Medical insurance, Dental Allowance, Life Insurance, Provident Fund, New Year Staff Party, Birthday Gift, Congratulation Allowance, Condolence Allowance, Annual Health Check-up, Company Trip, Others.
Interested candidates, please email your English resume with your recent photo and expected salary via APPLY NOW
JTB (THAILAND) LTD.
Harindhorn Bldg. 54 North Sathorn Rd., 9Fl., Room 9C,9D,9E and 9I
Silom, Bangrak, BKK 10500,
Attn: Khun Chantra, Human Resources & Administration Department
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to JTB (Thailand) Ltd.
About JTB (Thailand) Ltd.
JTB (Thailand) Limited was established since 29th October 1990, leads the way for creation of inbound premium travel services, pursuit of customers satisfaction based on our commitment to provide the best products and services. In other hand with our extensive global network, outbound business is another key product channel to serve customers who travel globally.