Educational Travel Center Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258123
- Communication with overseas agents
- Design, quote and prepare holidays programs for Thailand and Indochina
- Advise customers about the best destinations and activities
- Contact suppliers and book the requested services
- Preparation of documents such as vouchers, itineraries, tickets, pro forma invoices, etc.
- Help the product department in selecting the most adequate product for your assigned customers
- Work closely with Operation Department to assure a smooth operation of the program
- Follow up payment from customers and to suppliers.
- Male/Female (Thai nationality) with a degree in tourism, languages or related fields
- Good English skills
- Spanish or French languages knowledge highly desirable
- Experience in travel agencies and background in tourism
- Fresh graduates with clear vocation for tourism would be considered
- Good knowledge of Thailand and Indochina tourist destinations
- Passion for travel and a real vocation for tourism
- General knowledge of computer, Internet, E-mail and MS Office (word, Photoshop etc)
- Team player, Service-Minded and pro-active
Please submit your resume with complete information including salary expectation, contact number and recent photo via "Apply now"
ETC Travel - Your Travel Partner in Asia
21/8 Sathorn Business Park, Krungthonburi Road, Bangkok 10600, Thailand.
Tel: 02-440-1979 | Fax: 66-2-440-1989
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Educational Travel Center Co., Ltd.
About Educational Travel Center Co., Ltd.
Established in 1976, ETC Travel (Educational Travel Center) offers more than 35 years’ experience as an inbound tour operator and an IATA accredited issuer of flight tickets. We operates in Thailand, and Indochina. We have offices in Bangkok and reliable representatives throughout the country and we ensure always that all staff everywhere understand and adhere to the common goal; to offer our clients, at a competitive price, holiday arrangements that meet their every expectation and requirement and are at the same time organised in a socially and environmentally responsible way. We continuously look for new talent to join our lively and energetic team. One will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment experiencing and embracing new cultures and meeting new people. Visit our website at http://www.etc.co.th for more information about our company and products.