Tour Administrator – Wettstein
Asian Trails Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001221550
- Responsible for communication with the overseas travel agencies and tour operators
- Preparation of itineraries and quotations
- Sending reservation requests to hotels and land service providers in Thailand
- Follow up on sent over programs
- Prepare yearly Master File for some agencies (Wettstein, Hotelplan). Ensuring that all relevant data is uploaded in Asian Trails’ administration system
- Coordination with the operation department with our offices in booking land services
- Negotiate reservations with suppliers and hoteliers
- Follow up payment with its customers
- General administration tasks
- Work closely with colleagues from other departments and offices within the Asian Trails Group
- Bachelor Degree in the hospitality industry
- Minimum 2 years experience in a travel & tourism company.
- Good command of English – both verbally and in writing – is essential.
- Knowledge of Thailand and other Southeast Asian market is an advantage
- Experience with TOPAX software or equal is an advantage
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook) and excellent computing skills
- Able to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and work flexible hours during peak season. A "Can Do" attitude and positive thinking that includes creative thinking is an asset
- This position is only open for Thai nationals
Asian Trails will only consider those with a genuine interest in joining a dynamic inbound travel. Interested and potential candidates are invited to send us your updated resume, including a cover letter with salary expectations, a current photo (not older than 6 months) and state why Asian Trails would benefit in hiring the suitable candidate in English in Word
Candidates [Thai national only] with relevant background and experience are invited to apply with complete English CV in MS Word format, current and expected salary and a recent photo via "Apply Now" to
Human Resources Department
Asian Trails Ltd.
9th Floor, SG Tower,
161/1 Soi Mahadlek Luang 3,
Rajdamri Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan,Bangkok 10330
Tel : 02-626-2000 # 2019, 2218 Fax : 02-651-8111
Website : www.asiantrails.travel
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Asian Trails Ltd.
About Asian Trails Ltd.
For our head office in Bangkok, Asian Trails Thailand is currently seeking suitable and dynamic candidates that fulfill the criteria as mentioned below for the position of
Purpose of the role
Asian Trails Tour and Reservation administrator is taking care of the complete reservation process including starting from receiving requests from travel agents abroad, prepare offers and quotations, timely follow-up and booking of all services with our branch offices, hotels and suppliers in Thailand or South East Asia. You are also responsible to issue vouchers to hotels and other suppliers as well as the invoicing process and payment collection. You will be joining our young and dynamic Inbound colleagues.
More Jobs from this employer