Golcha - Chemintac Co., Ltd.
Total Quality Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001218274
- To monitor and evaluate quality management system according to the company’s objectives
- To improve the existing products and continuously look for formulas to minimize costs
- To recommend, control and manage the quality procedures and communicate them to the concerned departments
- To coordinate with external auditors for renewal of certification ISO 9001
- To Plan and execute Internal audit procedure and follow up to implement the corrective actions
- To review and improve document control system
- To organize / attend meetings to support, present, promote quality activities
- To manage the non-conforming reports (NCR) from customers, with cooperation of suppliers and the production line, in order to adjust/improve the products’ specifications according to the set standards
- To get informed of local law in terms of (chemical) products classified as dangerous or harmful
- To take care of the development of team to improve individual and team performance
- Take part in plant activities 5S, Kaizen
- To actively participate to the dissemination of EHS policies and regulations (from local law) and ensure that all employees follow them.
- To promote EHS within Company and ensure that Company is a safe environment to work in for all employees.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Chemical or related fields
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge and experience in Quality Management Systems
- Knowledge and experience in occupational safety and health system
- Having at least 3 years experience at managerial level
- Working experience in analytical method development and validation
- Experience in an international company with manufacturing environment
- Analytical, Hardworking, Leadership
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume in English via APPLY NOW
Human Resources Department
Golcha Chemintac Co., Ltd.
Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate
500/11 Moo.3 T.Tasit, A.Pluakdaeng, Rayong, Thailand 21140
Tel: 038-950326-27 ext 15 Fax:038-950325