Tool Team Leader
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242502
Tasks (Description of main tasks)
- The position holder’s specific tasks and responsibilities are as mentioned below:
- Ordering Spare/ Rework Parts for new projects/ mass production including following up of the delivery dates
- Organize and arrange a clear structure in Tool Storage (physical and SAP)
- Monitor the inventory of the Tool Storage
- Work closely with Team to ensure on-time-delivery of the ordered parts
- Work closely with production to ensure on-time-delivery of the tools according to production work order.
- Organize and arrange a clear structure in Measurement Equipment Storage (physical and SAP)
- Implement the GR of Spare Parts and Measurement Equipment timely in SAP Additionally, he/ she has the following task:
- Act for colleagues as instructed by supervisor.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Formal prerequisites for the position
- Bachelor degree or master (Mechanical / Production Engineering/ Business Studies) or Tool engineering.
- Preferable: able to use grinding machine, turning machine, cylinder grinding machine and auto cad program
- At least 7 years of professional experience in tool management
- Several years of professional experience, in tool management and various functions.
- Knowledge of basic business management contexts
- Knowledge of the project management method
- Knowledge of “state of the art” project management tools
- Knowledge of Resource Management and similar topics
- Good moderation and presentation skills
- Well-developed soft skills (communicative, team oriented, goal oriented, ability to handle conflicts and criticism)
- Fluent English, spoken and written
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.