Schaeffler Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213911
Tasks (Description of main tasks)
- The position holder’s specific tasks and responsibilities are as mentioned below:
- Ordering Spare/ Rework Parts for new projects/ mass production including following up of the delivery dates
- Organize and arrange a clear structure in Tool Storage (physical and SAP)
- Monitor the inventory of the Tool Storage
- Work closely with Team to ensure on-time-delivery of the ordered parts
- Work closely with production to ensure on-time-delivery of the tools according to production work order.
- Organize and arrange a clear structure in Measurement Equipment Storage (physical and SAP)
- Implement the GR of Spare Parts and Measurement Equipment timely in SAP Additionally, he/ she has the following task:
- Act for colleagues as instructed by supervisor.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Formal prerequisites for the position
- Bachelor degree or master (Mechanical / Production Engineering/ Business Studies) or Tool engineering.
- Preferable: able to use grinding machine, turning machine, cylinder grinding machine and auto cad program
- At least 7 years of professional experience in tool management
- Several years of professional experience, in tool management and various functions.
- Knowledge of basic business management contexts
- Knowledge of the project management method
- Knowledge of “state of the art” project management tools
- Knowledge of Resource Management and similar topics
- Good moderation and presentation skills
- Well-developed soft skills (communicative, team oriented, goal oriented, ability to handle conflicts and criticism)
- Fluent English, spoken and written
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Schaeffler Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Schaeffler Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Schaeffler is a dynamic global technology company with around 84,000 employees worldwide and generated sales of approximately 12.1 billion Euros in 2014. It has a worldwide network of manufacturing locations, research and development facilities and sales companies at approximately 170 locations in 50 countries. The company stands for the highest quality, outstanding technology and strong innovative ability.
As a partner to all of the major automobile manufacturers as well as key players in the aerospace and industrial sectors, we offer you many development opportunities. In addition we provide excellent environment for creativity and innovative excellence, and together we move the world.
In Thailand, Schaeffer is creating a world class production facility and offices with training and research facilities over an area of 55000 sq m in Hemaraj Industrial Park II. Once completed, this factory will be able to produce a range of products for our customer in Thailand and Southeast Asia.