STA Travel Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248512
Location: STA Travel (Chamchuri Square)
- Thai nationality/Male or Female
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Able to use Amadeus for ticketing.
- Have good computer and typing skill.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in ticketing and / or reservations.
- Able to communicate in English both written and verbal.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Efficiency and time management skills are cruitial.
- Positive attitude & a strong team player.
- Issuing of airline tickets and other travel related products.
- Updating the sales teams on any changes to air contacts and products.
- Maintaining of ticketing records.
- Supporting the sales team with queries on ticket changes and revalidations.
Benefits & Welfare:
- Salary dependant on experience of the candidate.
- Quarterly bonus for achieving KPIs.
- Social Security welfare.
- Group Life Insurance provided.
- Travel fund provided = 600B per month.
- Provident Fund scheme.
- Training courses provided.
- Annual leave.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
STA TRAVEL CO., LTD.
317 Chamchuri Square Building, 3rd floor, Room 326,
Phayathai Road, Pathumwan,
Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to STA Travel Co., Ltd.
About STA Travel Co., Ltd.
STA TRAVEL is a global company and the world's leading student Travel Company, we've been creating unforgettable adventures for awesome people since 1979. We send over 2 million customers away on their trips each year. As we are an expanding company, we need more talented people to join our team.
If you are passionate about travelling, enjoy working in a fun environment & want to work for a youthful fun brand STA Travel is the company for you.
The place for people to Start The Adventure.
Passionate | Responsible | Expertise | Working Together | Customer Obsessed