Ticketing and Reservation (Travel Consultant)
Carlson Wagonlit (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220731
- To provide full traveler and transactions services to corporate clients adhering to CWT procedures, service level agreements.
Scope of Responsibility:
- To answer all overflow calls and use the company standard greetings when answering phone calls
- Take down messages & relay to respective staff via email
- To service customers and ensure service level is complied with agreed conditions.
- All responsibility of a Travel Services such as booking air, car, hotel and ground transportation vendors at the lowest possible fare.
- To ensure that telephone calls are answered within service level required, calls are returned to clients within agreed response time and to use the standard telephone greetings at all times.
- To ensure that all email requests are acknowledged and action within stated minimum service standard.
- To process reservations using the scripts according to CWT service standard.
- To ensure that mandatory information is entered into the PNR and validated according to both client and CWT requirements.
- Bachelor Degree in any field
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Able to communicate in English
- Posses good skills in Amadeus program
- Demonstrate pro-active and “Can do” solution driven approach
- If experience in similar capacity in corporate travel industry with proven history of successful key account management with corporate clients would be advantage
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits. Interested candidates, please log in-create your account and submit your resume via this link :
Or send your application, CV and expected salary to
246 Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok 10110
Tel 0 26851781 Fax 0 2685 1791
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Carlson Wagonlit (Thailand) Limited
About Carlson Wagonlit (Thailand) Limited
Carlson Wagonlit (Thailand) Limited , a recognized world leader in business travel management and consulting services invited applications for the following positions in Thailand.
More Jobs from this employer