Thailand Marketing Executive (For Thai Airasia X)
Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227897
Job Description :
- Prepare and implement marketing, promotion and communication plan for weekly promotion for FIT market and online channel.
- Ensure sales performance for FIT unit to meet KPIs.
- Prepare marketing activities and competitors' reports for FIT segment for markets under supervision.
- Promote branding and communication strategy to build brand strength, good image, enhance top-of-mind and be competitive.
- Prepare feasibility study for new destination launch and prepare for marketing launching activities.
- Develop and deploy sponsorship strategy in order to capitalize business opportunity and enhance good relationship with business partners.
- Researching / Studying market opportunity for current and new business.
- Support sales and operation team to ensures the use of standard marketing and branding procedure.
- Solve case and issues
- Other assignment
Job Specification :
- Thai nationality only, age between 20-30 years old
- Bachelor or master degree in marketing management or related field.
- 1 years working experience in marketing for FMCG or travel business. Experience in multinational company would be advantage.
- Good command of English.
- Excellent skills in communication, media planning, presentation and negotiation.
- Interpersonal skills and be a good team player.
- Good attitude, self-confident, initiatives, creative, reasonable for decision making and have service mind.
- Be able to travel both domestic and international.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
About Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
Thai AirAsia is among Asia's fastest growing airlines. We are zooming into our 11 years of operations with 3,700 efficient staffs ready to give excellent service. To date, more than 12 million guests have flown with us. We have the most extensive route network and the most number of flights in Asia.
Our organization continues to move forward. Our fleets are expanding with the continuous arrival of brand new Airbus A320-200 aircraft.
Today, we invite you to be part of AirAsia, the winner of world's best low cost airline 2009 - 2015 from the Skytrax world’s airline awards