Thailand Country Manager (Start-Up)
Argyll Scott Asia
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215414
Employer Ref. 506641
- Golden opportunity to take care regional
- Challenging, Dynamic, and work closely with International Team
- Excellent Competitive salary and benefits
This is an incredible rare opportunity to work for a highly reputed international company, which offers you a challenging, but also fun and casual working atmosphere
The work environment is extremely dynamic and challenging. If you are looking to work both in teams and individually with full exposure to growth, this may be the job for you. We are looking for individuals that are energetic, dynamic, pro‐active, adaptable, ambitious, responsible and able to work under pressure in a challenging environment
Thailand Country Manager, your new role requirements are as follows:
- Build, manage and maintain fully functioning organization and operational office.
- Establish and oversee implementation of key account plans.
- Develop short and long-term strategic plan in collaboration with the Cluster Head.
- Conduct customer satisfaction program and determine performance level
- Implement and set up overall business development and marketing plan.
- Achieve the total sales process, database development, prospecting, presenting, negotiating and closing.
- Identify new and emerging local and regional opportunities for market expansion.
- Establish and manage clientele and maintain good working relationship with all stakeholders
The ideal candidate for this role will have had experience of:
- Social and Leadership skills giving ability to work with people at all levels and from different cultural backgrounds.
- An inspiring leader with the ability to drive performance and possess sound business acumen
- Understands the value and challenges of working in a start-up environment
- Entrepreneurial drive and will to evolve in a startup environment
- Tech start-up experience is a plus
- Multi-disciplinary background
- Fluent in Thai/English
- Thai nationality only
What's on Offer
- Our client will offer an attractive salary package as well as a positive working environment and hours
Apply for this job
Click the Apply button and submitted your CV in MS word with your Current Salary, Reason for leaving (s), and your latest picture.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Argyll Scott Asia
About Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle to senior management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.