Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited/ธนาคารกรุงเทพ จำกัด (มหาชน)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001336533
Employer Ref. recruitment.ctr@
- Design, build and execute verification , validation tasks and readily maintainable automated framework.
- Manage all testing tasks (test planning, test preparation and test execution), testing resources, test reporting and test outcome for the assigned projects.
- Analyze test results, identify system bottlenecks and prepare Test Summary Report.
- Formally manage the communication and resolution of identified defects and issues
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Information technology, Computer Science, MIS or IT related field
- Thai national only, age 27-35 years old
- At least 5 years of working experience in software Testing and Test management , experience with automated testing technologies would be an advantage
- Male must be exempt from military service
- Strong understanding of Project Management methodology and Software Testing concepts and approaches.
- Can define test environment requirement for a range of development platforms.
- Good in both written and spoken English (TOEIC Score 600 or equivalent).
- Strong communication skill and ability to perform formal communication and reporting , and lead meetings with creditability.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, energetic, pro-active, and persistent.
- Good in people management skill and team supervisory
Working Location: Operating at Rama III Office
If you require more information, please contact Khun Siriporn
Tel. 0-2685-7853 or 08-5481-2111
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited/ธนาคารกรุงเทพ จำกัด (มหาชน)
About Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited/ธนาคารกรุงเทพ จำกัด (มหาชน)
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited
With 12 million customers and a branch network that reaches across the community we touch the very heart of Thailand. And we believe it is the efforts of all our people that has led to our success for nearly 60 years.