Hitachi Consulting (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237310
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- At least 1 years’ experience in functional test
- Strong Experience in testing system such as test case, test procedure
- Experience in stress test or others performance test is a plus
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Thai nationality
- Can start work immediately
- Execute all assigned test cases
- Record testing result
- Raise defects, preferably in the defect tracking system
- Retest fixed defect
- Banking business system background is advantage
- Able to understand, communicate and write simple English
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hitachi Consulting (Thailand) Ltd.
About Hitachi Consulting (Thailand) Ltd.
Hitachi Consulting, a global consulting company, with operations in the United States, Europe and Asia, Hitachi Consulting is a recognised leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to Global 2000 companies across many industries.
We are the global management consulting and IT services business of Hitachi Ltd., a global technology leader and a catalyst of sustainable societal change. In that same spirit — and building on its technology heritage — We are a catalyst of positive business change, propelling companies ahead by enabling superior operational performance. Working within their existing processes and focusing on targeted functional challenges, we help our clients respond to dynamic global change with insight and agility. Our unique approach delivers measurable, sustainable business results and a better consulting experience.
Our clients’ base includes 25 percent of the Global 100 as well as many leading mid-market companies. We offer a client-focused, collaborative approach and transfer knowledge throughout each engagement.
We make it happen. Better.
For more information please visit www.hitachiconsulting.com