ThaiGerTec is a Thai-German company with offices in Bangkok, Thailand and Munich, Germany. We are R&D engineering company with inspiring and encouraging atmosphere engaged in microelectronics technologies, mainly in embedded systems for automotive industry. Our customers are many well-known international car manufacturers and their suppliers. We work our strength range from transmission/motor control units, high-tech data loggers, functions, specifications, prototype to hardware & software development, testing and consulting services. These services have been offered to local industry as well as to Asian and European markets.
If you are looking for a challenging career opportunity, ThaiGerTec could be the right place for you to move your career forward.
Take your chance to develop tomorrow’s technologies - today.
We offer outstanding working conditions and competitive package for full-time employee as follows:
- Flexible working time (Monday – Friday)
- Annual leave 10-15 days
- Competitive salary
- Social Security
- Provident fund
- AIA Group Insurance: Life, Accident and Medical
- Annual Medical check-up
- Company New Year party, outing trip and annual merit
- Songkran incentive
- Grant-in-aid: wedding, ordination and funeral
Test Engineer – Embedded Systems (Automotive)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001258111
Position: Test Engineer – Embedded Systems (Automotive)
We are seeking an energetic, self-motivated Software Quality/Test Engineer to help developing the next generation of Electronics Control Units in area of powertrain functional/technology.
- Work closely and communicate with other teams in software development process to ensure the features/functions are conformed to design specifications.
- Test design, Implementation, and execution
- Defect Analysis and Reporting
- Evaluating exit criteria
- Test toolchain development and settings
- Test progress monitoring and controlling
- Supporting Documentation
- Test Process development/Assessment/Improvement
- Software Testing Solution development
- Embedded programming: C/C++
- Scripting languages: Python, Perl, VBA, Matlab m script, CANoe script
- .Net framework, C#, VB, and so fort
- Vehicle bus; CAN, FLEXRAY, LIN
- Matlab - Simulink Design Verifier
- Good Attitude, Open-mind, Pro-Active, Team-Player
- Good communication in English
- Analytical skill, Creative, Cautious
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent to Electronics Engineer, Mechatronics Engineer, Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Software Engineer, Control and Instrument Engineer, Physics, or related field.
- 0 - 10 years working experience preferably in software QA and testing with embedded software systems in automotive industry.
- Basic software testing methodologies
- Basic CPU knowledge
- Basic microcontroller knowledge
- Basic automotive industry standard knowledge i.e. AUTOSAR, MISRA and ISO26262.
- Basic knowledge of System-Level Validation of Vehicle E/E System Functions
- Thai Nationality
***New graduates are welcome.***
The ideal candidate should be proactive team player and have self-learning, strong problem analysis and solving skills. He or she should also be able to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment which is rapidly expanding and offers new challenge. Ability to take ownership and work independently is extremely valuable in this challenging but exciting role.
259/1-2 Soi Sukhumvit 22, Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 0-2663-6096-8 Fax: 0-2663-6099