GPV Asia (Thailand) Co., Ltd
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243950
- Manage Test section to produce product follow Production plan and schedule.
- Maintain Test equipment to get a high performance of machines.
- Investigate for new tools and necessary equipment for production.
- Ensure the performance of Test staffs & Machine are working high efficiency by monitoring and comparing with GPV stand UPH.
- Create and update test program for test machine and equipment.
- Maintain of machine, equipment and spare part in Testing section.
- Analyze and repair failure product to be good product.
- Collect and submit rpoduct yield report by monthly with action plan for opportunnity improvement.
- Request Quality Department for assistance to prevent problems / to solve problems / measurement tasks in order to ensure quality.
- Suggest to improvements / cost savings and investments.
- Always strictly complied with Company’s management systems and regulations.
- Male/Female, Bachelor’s degree or above in Electronic engineering or related field
- Strong leadership and team player, good attitude, logic thinking
- Good command for English and PC
All Applicants should have requirement qualification as below and applications must be in English language
Sukhumvit Road, Praksa Muang Dist., Samutprakarn 10280
Tel : 0-2709-2550 Fax : 0-2709-2564
You can apply by our career page at http://www.gpv-group.com/Vacancies-291.aspx
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GPV Asia (Thailand) Co., Ltd
About GPV Asia (Thailand) Co., Ltd
GPV ASIA (THAILAND) CO., LTD. GPV Asia (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is a BOI promoted company under the GPV Group. GPV Asia (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. is a supplier of Mechanical and Electronic parts according to customer specification to business sectors, such as Telecommunication, transport. Electronics, medical, defence. GPV vision is to be globally know as a leading, visionary supplier and development parter for modern industry, and to provide cost effective solutions for customers. GPV Asia (Thailand) Co., Ltd., is seeking qualified staff for the following positions: