Intertek Testing Services (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225142
- Conduct electrical test in laboratory
- Control project timeline
- Prepare test datasheets and reports
- Update status to customers
- Perform job as assignment
If you possess these qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- 0-2 year experiences in related fields
- Analytical thinking, proactive working style, accountability, communication and project management skill
- Able to communicate in English and computer literacy
Working days : Mon – Fri (08.30 – 17.30)
Interested applicants can send full resume specifying Position, expected salary and recent photo via APPLY NOW
For any inquiries, please contact Human Resources Department, Intertek Testing Services Limited located at 1285/5, Prachachuen Road, Wongsawang, Bangsue, Bangkok 10800. Our telephone numbers are +662 837 2828. Find our more information, please visit our website at www.intertek.com.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Intertek Testing Services (Thailand) Ltd.
About Intertek Testing Services (Thailand) Ltd.
Intertek, one of the global leaders in the testing, inspection and certification industry, was founded in 1988. The Company’s objective is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance by exceeding our customers’ expectations with innovative and bespeaking Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification services for their operations and supply chain globally 24/7. Intertek Testing Service’s head office is based in United Kingdom and around over 100 countries worldwide with approximately 40,000 employees.
Be a part of Intertek Testing Service – Total Quality Assurance Company
We are now seeking for challenge-oriented, customers-focused and globally-working cultured individuals to succeed together in the following positions: