Tenant Service Manager (Nakhon Si Thammarat)
Central Pattana Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196666
Job Description :-
Tenant Services Manager will be responsible for coordinating and communicating with vendors, building staff on site on a wide range of building issues to ensure that all services are satisfied by tenants. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and supporting all tenants. You will be leading a team of professional building management staff to ensure the smooth day-to-day operation of all building facilities and first class services are delivered to tenants and customers. Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business or related fields.
- Experience in Consignment area management or Tenant Service at least 5-10 years and Minimum 5 yeas in managerial level.
- English proficiency and computer skill.
- Good communication, high interpersonal and negotiation skill.
- Strong achievement driven and customer service orientation are a must.
- Good team player.
- Acknowledge and understanding for ISO would be an advantage.
- Experience in Shopping Center or Retail business is preferred.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Central Pattana Public Company Limited
About Central Pattana Public Company Limited
Central Pattana Public Company Limited (CPN)
Thailand’s No.1 shopping center and retail developer
Central Pattana Public Company Limited (CPN) is Thailand's largest retail developer with over 30 years of experience. CPN is currently managing 28 shopping centers, 7 office buildings, 2 hotels and two residential projects all these projects span over 4.7 million square metres. The company is the leader in the retail development and management sector with the biggest share of Bangkok’s retail market at 22%.
More Jobs from this employer
AR Accountant : Senior Officer - Supervisor (Based at Central Pinklao)/เจ้าหน้าที่อาวุโส - หัวหน้าแผนก ฝ่ายปฎิบัติการบัญชีด้านรับ : ประจำสาขา ปิ่นเกล้า