VANA NAVA CO., LTD./บริษัท วานา นาวา จำกัด
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218937
Employer Ref. update 2016
- Coaching, inspiring, supervising and motivating a telesales team.
- Ensuring the team meets the sales targets.
- Sales training, development, and performance management.
- A good understanding of the market dynamics in the respective sector.
- Developing sales strategies to guarantee success and growth.
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Disciplined use of CRM system, communication and customer management.
- Handling customer complaints and enquiries.
- Monitoring random calls for quality assurance.
- Forecasting and analyzing sales data.
- Regular reporting of KPI’s to the Cluster Director of Sales.
- Keeping to targets and managing KPI’s.
- Taking responsibility and assisting the Cluster Director of Sales for managing the sales target of the Water Park (which may include other properties) for all segments and ensuring that the targets are achieved within the agreed time periods.
- Establishing both short and long term common sales strategies and plans for the company’s products and services.
- Assisting in any assigned projects and/or events.
- Thai nationality only with Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- Having a minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing telesales team
- Proven track record in sales target
- Good personality, creative and possesses strong leadership skills
- Possesses analytical and planning skills and a good understanding of the hospitality industry
- Understands the nature of sales
- Good business presentation skills
- Good communication of English
- Able to travel upcountry on a weekly basis
Skills: Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
We offer attractive salary commensurate with experience and ability, career development opportunities and generous fringe benefits to the successful candidates. Please submit your English resume identifying your qualifications, work experience, current salary and expected salary with a recent photograph and more importantly the reason why you wish to join our group to
Successful candidates will be expected to start as soon as possible.
For further information on our project, please visit www.vananavahuahin.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VANA NAVA CO., LTD./บริษัท วานา นาวา จำกัด
About VANA NAVA CO., LTD./บริษัท วานา นาวา จำกัด
Employer Ref.update 2016
Vana Nava HuaHin, a Regional attraction in the heart of HuaHin and Asia's first waterpark under the concept of "Water Jungle", is looking for highly motivated, result-driven, team-oriented personalities to join our team in the following capacities:
More Jobs from this employer