Telecommunication Engineer (Petrochemical , Refinery , Onshore)
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212029
- To execute work in compliance with the project requirements and the Company’s quality system,
- To review the project execution schedule and develop the detailed schedule for I&C design activities,
- To review Telecommunication System
- Production and checking of documents including, but not limited to studies, calculations, reports, specifications, datasheets and scope of work,
- To produce drawings and to liaise with instrumentation designers and to review instrumentation drawings.
- Perform technical bid evaluations and review of vendor drawings
- Prepare manhour estimations for tenders, Site visits, Assistance with tender packages including BOQ, tender documents, scope of work etc.
- To review Telecommunication System3
Knowledge / Experience (Skills):
- To review Telecommunication System
- Preparation of specifications, data sheets, sizing calculations for flow elements, control valves and safety relief valves, technical requisitions, instrument schedule, I/O schedule, Cause and Effect diagrams, logic diagrams, loop diagrams, hook-up diagrams, instrument interconnection diagrams, instrument location drawings, cable routing drawings, bills of material.
- Knowledge in the development of specifications for control and automation systems (DCS, PLC, SCADA, HMI), Telecom flow metering skids, on-line analyzers, ESD Systems, fire and gas detection systems, telecommunication and public address systems, access control systems etc.
- Familiar with international codes, standards and regulations in process instrumentation and control engineering.
- Review of vendor documents and drawings.
- Knowledge of field testing procedures and field test equipment.
- Knowledge of safety instrumented systems and SIL assessment studies and report preparation.
- Personal Competencies
- Engineering Degree in Instrument
- Report writing skills.
- Resourceful in researching for technical knowledge.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills to be able to coordinate in a multi disciplinary environment.
- Ability to communicate with Clients and systems integrators.
- Software Skills
- MS Access
- Auto CAD
- Math CAD
- MS Office
Please submit your up-to-date CV in MS Word format, and state your current and expected salary to
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Fircroft Thailand Limited
Unit 2202, Level 22nd, Pacific Place II,
142 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel. 66-2-653-2947 Ext 136, Fax: 66-2-653-2948
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
About Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 60 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.