Tele-Collector (4 positions)
Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220724
Employer Ref. 6541847800
- Dunning by telephone directly with customers
- Follow up on dunning letters mailed by CACS
- Sending postcard/facsimile notices/telegram for customers who unable to located
- Face to face discussions with customers when requested by the customers at the Customer’s address to resolve delinquent cases
- Assisting the customer to retain his/her credit ration by encouraging settlement of the account.
- Referring difficult cases to Supervisor for assistance, resolution.
- Report suspicious money laundering transaction /activities to Country MLPO
- Ongoing self refresher training on Money Laundering Prevention
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor degree graduated
- Direct experience as Collector
- Hard working and teamwork attitude
For you are interested, please kindly send your resume via APPLY NOW
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
About Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group operating for over 150 years in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We’ve built a successful and sustainable business by playing a fundamental role in economies, helping people and businesses grow and achieve their aspirations. With over 89,000 employees representing 127 nationalities, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.