Technology Academy Manager
KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254434
Build up IT capbility and promote new cultures specific for KBTG in order to support KBTG strategy.
- Plan and Manage Technology learning programs and building IT capability and promote new cultures to be aligned with Kasikorn Technology Academy 's goal.
- Understand and Assess Technology Training requirement/ needs.
- Design, Develop and Evaluate Technology learning programs to promote capability build up.
- Coordinate with internal and external organizations to acheive the goals for IT training and culture change.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master's degree is preferred
Additional education / certifications in IT or learning and development preferred
- At least 5-7 years of experience in IT or related field
- Strong Leadership skill, Interpersonal skill and Communication skill
- Ability to develop strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
About KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
Your Possibilities Begin at KBank
Customer Centricity | Organization-wide Teamwork | Professionalism | Innovation
KBank has placed our importance on the caring of our employees. We believe a positive work environment, skill development, creation of motivation, good occupational health practices, and attractive welfares can drive employees to perform their duties at their fullest potential.