Technologist, Innovation Center (Personal Care Application Lab)
DKSH (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241875
- Develop and formulate all application skin care, hair care, oral care, and household.
- Prepare formulation guild line and Prototype.
- Design product evaluation to ensure the efficacy.
- Prepare samples and documentation.
- Establish lab system: document and reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cosmetic Technology, Chemistry, Science or /Biotechnology/Microbiology or higher degree in related field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in personal care lab and other relevant industry in Coatings or Application Laboratory.(Preferably cosmetic science field)
- Having good laboratory Practice, Sampling Technique and statistical data analysis by computerized technique including analytical skill for specific instrument.
- Strong Material Testing and Analysis skills and Research & Development skills.
- Workable Communication in English
- Computer literate is advantageous.
- Strong analytical and leadership skills.
- Good human relationship.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to DKSH (Thailand) Limited
About DKSH (Thailand) Limited
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. As the term "Market Expansion Services" suggests, DKSH helps other companies and brands to grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 770 business locations in 36 countries – 740 of them in Asia – and 28,300 specialized staff, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 10.1 billion in2015. DKSH was founded in 1865. With strong Swiss heritage, the company has a long tradition of doing business in and with Asia and is deeply rooted in communities and businesses across Asia Pacific.
DKSH Business Unit Performance Materials is a leading specialty chemicals distributor and provider of Market Expansion Services for performance materials, covering Europe, North America and the whole of Asia. The Business Unit sources, develops, markets and distributes a wide range of specialty chemicals and ingredients for pharmaceutical, personal care, food & beverage as well as various industrial applications. In addition, it creates innovative and cutting-edge concepts and applications in 26 innovation centers located worldwide. With 100 business locations in 30 countries and around 970 specialized staff, Business Unit Performance Materials generated net sales of CHF 782.5 million in 2015.