Technician / Senior Technician
Rabutec Sdn. Bhd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218407
Requirements / Responsibilities
- Must have minimum 4 years’ experience working on offshore pedestal cranes.
- Minimum Certificate in Engineering (for MECHANICAL position) or Electrical Engineering (for ELECTRICAL position) with four (4) or more year’s fields experience as a Crane Service Technician. For Senior positions candidates shall have a minimum of at least two (2) years’ experience in a supervisory position leading and managing field work in crane maintenance. Should be able to work independently.
- Shall be able to comprehend requirements of :
- API RP 2D, 2C crane specification and operation requirements
- Crane manufacturers technical manuals
- Maintenance schedule and job cards
- Possess the required computer skills to complete spreadsheet and report / monitor work progress.
- Shall have competency in troubleshooting and maintenance of Crane Structures, Lifting Gear including Booms, sheaves, blocks, pulleys, wire ropes, winding drums, Safe Load Indicator, mechanical and hydraulic, Diesel engine power units, fuel systems, lighting systems and other ancillary equipment. (for Mechanical positions), while for electrical positions, the technicians experience should include inspection and maintenance of electrical systems, motors and electrical control systems of cranes, and preferably with Wiremen Certificate issued by Electrical Inspectorate Unit or JBE requirement.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision. Self starter and motivated.
- Must be target driven, organized, and adaptable and be willing to work extra hours, when needed.
Attractive remuneration and working conditions will be offered in this role, as well as the opportunity of unlimited professional growth and development.
If you meet the above job requirements, please apply online or via email. Alternatively, you may also submit your resume with your current and expected salary and a recent photograph to :
RABUTEC SDN. BHD. / RABUTEC (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
19-3, Jalan 15/48A, The Boulevard Shop Office
Sentul Raya, Jalan Sentul, 51000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03-4044 3218 / 4044 3216 / 4044 3216 / 03-3101 2580 Fax : 03-4043 8816
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Rabutec Sdn. Bhd.
About Rabutec Sdn. Bhd.
We are an offshore engineering and services company operating in the Far East region. We specialize in lifting engineering, refurbishment and certification of cranes, retrofit designs of auxiliary equipment and special product design/manufactures including heave compensated gangways.
Our office and facilities are located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Singapore. Our works and projects are located around the region of Asia Pacific.
As part of our expansion plans, we are looking for progressive individuals to join our Operations, Business and Technical Support teams. We are looking for individuals with a desire to develop and built a long term career path within our company.