Technical Training Manager
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257247
- To identify and analyze training needs, prepare training calendar, execute the same to fulfill identified training needs, measure / ensure the effectiveness of trainings.
- To localize corporate training content
- To revise and release technical training documentation
- To perform technical KG Master Trainings
- To organize reviews and projects meetings with involved internal and external offices (KG's, JSG Technical Training, Corporate Master Trainers);
- To create training plans with PLMs (NI and EI) according to KG's specific needs.
- Training all level of staff.
- To align his and teams efforts in line with business growth strategies
- To obtain global Trainer Academy Level 2 (within 12 months of appointment).
- To localize Trainer Academy and train general and management trainers / specialists working within a KG to the required level ;
- To train non English speaking local trainers in KG to the required level.
- To create a pool of technical trainers as an extended arms
- LMS trained at administrator level
Required skill and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering or related field.
- Has experience in Training.
- At least 5 years experience in Elevator and Escalator Industry Business.
- Welling to travel.
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Interpersonal and Training Skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.