Technical Support Specialist (Base at Rayong)
Dextra Industry & Transport Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223908
Employer Ref. Industry&Transport2015
Dextra Industry & Transport Co., Ltd. is looking for its Technical Support Specialist.
- Manage projects at the job sites (technical expertise and approval – installation – maintenance)
- Provide information throughout the various engineering phases to the Sales teams with regard to all aspects of Process Engineering
- Provide guidance and support in order to deliver the feasibility studies according to the requirements
- Proceed to process engineering calculations when it is necessary
- Work closely with the Sales Engineers to monitor and improve the efficiency, output and safety of a machine
- Prepare and review project proposals, studies and technical reports
- Liaise with contractors, vendors and other stakeholders on a technical level and present reports and presentations in a professional manner
- Search literature and assimilate information generated by others with the aim of solving relevant issues
- Develop or bring forward, as appropriate, industry best practices and new technologies
- Travel to site as needed
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Age: 25 to 40 years old
- Nationality: Thai
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related fields
- Experience: At least 5 years experience in pre-sales, after sales or technical support of industrial products
- Good human relations, attitude, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good personality, service-minded, enthusiastic, able to work under pressure and hard working
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of spoken and written English with computer literacy
We offer an attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to those dynamic people who enjoy working within an international and challenging environment. Benefits include 5 days work, life and medical insurance, provident fund and competitive performance based bonus.
** English Resume Only **
Interest candidate please send detail resume via APPLY NOW
Dextra Industry & Transport Co., Ltd.
5th Floor, Lumpini II Building,
247 Sarasin Road, Lumpini,
Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Dextra Industry & Transport Co., Ltd.
About Dextra Industry & Transport Co., Ltd.
The Group: Dextra Group
Established in Thailand since 1983 by a group of French entrepreneurs and with operations in Hong Kong, China, India, UAE, USA, France and Brazil, Dextra Group is a world leading manufacturer and distributor of engineered construction products for the building, civil and power industries. In addition to its core business, Dextra Group is also involved in other activities such as forwarding services and distribution of industrial products and equipment in Thailand, and distribution of plumbing products in Hong Kong.
Dextra Group has been directly involved in supplying over 6,000 major construction or industrial projects worldwide and currently employs over 800 people and generates a turnover in excess of USD 100 million.
The Company: Dextra Industry & Transport Co., Ltd.
Created in 1983, Dextra Industry and Transport is ISO 9001 certified and has become one of the regional leading companies in Freight forwarding and Logistics services, especially for Heavy Lifting and Project Cargo Handling. Thanks to our worldwide network of agents, we are in position to handle any kind of shipments on all continents.
We provide Project Forwarding (oversized and heavy cargo lifting and transportation, load out, engineering and design, industrial relocation), Dangerous Cargo Handling and General Forwarding solutions along with additional services such as warehousing, packing and home moving. As a BOI and Customs accredited broker, our goal is to relieve our clients from all import/export process hassles. We handle on their behalf all custom and tax refunds/exemptions such as BOI, 19Bis, Blue Corner. To facilitate and speed up all Customs procedures, we are permanently and electronically linked to the EDI Customs System.
Since its origin, Dextra has been involved in the supply of quality industrial equipment and products. Today Dextra Industry and Transport is recognized as a leading supplier of sugar processing equipment but also as reputable supplier of key components in petrochemical, Energy, Oil & Gas, steel, cement and other strategic industries.
The industrial products and equipment we supply are:
Piping Equipment: expansion joints, pipe connection system and installation and audits services.
- Sealing Solutions: mechanical packing and static sealing
- Tanks Equipment: fixed dome roof, floating roof systems, drain system and Sealing
- Thermal Insulation: hot insulation, cold insulation, pumpable insulation, pillow insulation
- Gears for Power Transmission: gear reducers, gear box, coupling, casting products & girth gears
- Sugar Processing Equipment and Maintenance: mills, evaporators, vacuum pans, centrifugals, probes, moisture detectors, dryers, diffusers, clarifiers, and shredders.