Technical Support Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001225977
Leadership: required to control over 5 people
- Evaluation of new products and determining how it will fit into overall market strategy.
- Assist Sales to do the design, cost estimation, prepare technical submission, budgets, quotations and tenders.
- Liaise with Emerson factories and be main point of contact for technical and product application issues.
- Carry out projects according to pre-defined schedule and budget and maintain high standard of work to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Develop cost reduction programs to make us competitive and efficient.
- Provide software support to sales and end-user.
- Provide necessary drawings, layouts and single-line diagrams for submission to clients and authorities in order to get necessary approvals for a smooth completion of project.
- Perform competitive analysis of competitor products and technologies and develop strategies on how to sell against them.
- Assist the Field Sales Team to prepare and compile presentation materials.
- Maintain catalogues, white papers, application and engineering material to ensure that they are updated, orderly and readily accessible.
- Coordinating logistic & monitoring the delivery schedule.
- Degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 4 years experience in technical support or engineering role.
- Good knowledge and experiences in Data Center, Thermal/Power Management Solution, Cooling, Power Supply
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Pleasant, co-operative, self-motivated, team player, creative, customer oriented and positive.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills and be able to interact at all levels.
- Mature and possess leadership qualities.
- Understand company objectives, customer requirements, products, services, operations and processes.
- Possess good report writing skills and be able to convey information clearly in writing to clients and management.
- Have a knowledge or demonstrable aptitude for the planning, design and construction business.
- Keep abreast of changes that take place in the industry and understand the implications of the changes to the business.