TECHNICAL SALES SPECIALIST – ENERGY BUSINESS
Hilti (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253913
Location: Bangkok & Central or Eastern Seaboard
The successful candidate will be reporting to Head of Energy Business. He/She has to be responsible for the business development and penetration in the assigned area and segment (Power, Onshore, Offshore). He/She has to attain both qualitative and quantitative sales objectives by an effective, systematic and pro-active approach.
Key responsibilities include
- Develop existing customers and expand the business in order to achieve sales target and customer engagement
- Establish new customers and further develop them as Company's loyalty accounts
- Maintain sustainable relationship and establish network with multi-levels for business growth
- Manage project jobsite and provide technical/commercial support to customer’s project team, to ensure deliver of highest quality support and sales target achievement aligned to project construction phase
- Work closely with related teams to provide value-added solutions with excellent service to the customers for fully satisfaction
- Regularly update customer profile, visits reports, project tracking,
- Degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical Electrical background will be an advantage)
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in sales or project management especially in Power, Oil & Gas or Petrochemical project construction.
- Strong leadership, communications & presentation skills
- Well planning and organizing skills, dynamic, highly motivated with good problem solving
- Good verbal and written in English
If you are interested for the above challenges and look for EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES, please send letter with your full resume (specifying current and expected salaries) with related document to
Human Resources Department
Hilti (Thailand) Limited
1858/107-108 24th Floor, Interlink Tower, Bangna-Trad Road, Km. 4.5, Bangna, Bangkok 10260
T +662 714 5311|
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hilti (Thailand) Ltd.
About Hilti (Thailand) Ltd.
In doing so we live our values:
Integrity – Courage – Teamwork - Commitment
Hilti. Outperform. Outlast.
Hilti offers products, systems and services that have leading-edge technology and provide professional customers in the construction and energy sectors with innovative solutions that feature outstanding added value. Active in more than 120 countries, Hilti not only operates production facilities and R&D centers, but is also involved in various international technology partnerships.
Hilti stands for exceptional innovations, the highest quality and direct customer relationships. Some two-thirds of Hilti’s 22,000 worldwide employees work directly on behalf of customers in Hilti sales organizations and technical service units. They generate more than 200,000 daily interactions with customers, creating the basis for the ongoing development of new products and services.
The Group’s strategy is aimed at sustainable value creation through market leadership and differentiation. The overarching goal is to create enthusiastic customers on a daily basis and to build a better long-term future.
As a result Hilti connects its financial success with a comprehensive responsibility towards society and the environment. A mutual sense of openness, honesty and tolerance applies to team members, partners and suppliers alike.
Guided by the conviction that entrepreneurial growth also generates personal growth, Hilti pursues an employee- and performance-oriented corporate culture. The values of integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment form a solid foundation and are equally supported by all worldwide employees.
Hilti Group headquarters are located in Schaan, Principality of Liechtenstein, where the company was founded in 1941 by brothers Eugen and Martin Hilti. All company shares are held by the Martin Hilti Family Trust, a fact that ensures long-term continuity and the ongoing development of the company.
Hilti Ranks 15th in International Great Place to Work and 9th for Europe
Hilti also ranks as Best Employers or Great Place to Work in many countries.
Hilti (Thailand) Limited has been established since 1999. We are the reputed leader in fastening products and drilling tools in Thailand market and were involved in many major projects, including MRT - A – The subway in Bangkok, BTS – The elevated train,Suvarnabhumi Airport, etc.
Head office is located at Interlink Tower on Bangna-Trad km 4.5 Road, one Warehouse and Repair Center located at Kingkaew Road and one Hilti Center situated in Rayong. Currently
There are 140 team members and we continue to invest in people for future growth.