Technical Sales Executive-Livestock
Bayer Thai Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239304
Employer Ref. update
Location – Sathon (Permanent)
Major tasks and responsibilities:
- Plan and work closely with the Business Development Manager achieve annual sales target.
- Seek out, and develop market expansion plans for pest management in livestock farm business for Thailand Bayer Environmental Science.
- Develop and implement operational trainings and workshops.
- Conduct cross-functional and cross-platform training for internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute towards continual improvement of pest management programs, and solutions in livestock farms.
- Provide expert advice on pest management solutions to livestock farm customers.
- Cooperate with our distributor(s) for market development, and strategic plans to reach yearly sales target.
- Willingness to learn and develop one's talent.
- Excited and enthusiastic about food security, safety, bio-security and pest management.
- Drive and good work ethic in follow-ups and keen on customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Biology, Entomology, Veterinary Entomology, Livestock Management, Animal Science, Agriculture and other related degrees.
- Ability to communicate fluently Thai, and English. Other languages will be an advantageous.
- Experience in working around animal farms, previous experience as sales representative 2-3 years will be an advantageous.
- Good driving skills, flexible work locations (ie. in Bangkok, or other Thailand provinces).
- Skilled in business negotiations, have ability to develop network and establish healthy working relationships.
To apply, please submit your detailed CV and a recent photo via APPLY NOW:
130/1 North Sathon Rd., Silom,
Bangrak Bangkok 10500 Thailand
Tel: 66 (0) 2232-7000
Direct: 66 (0) 2232-7007
Fax: 66 (0) 2267-2783
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bayer Thai Co., Ltd.
About Bayer Thai Co., Ltd.
Bayer Thai Co., Ltd.,a subsidiary of Bayer AG in Germany, was established in 1962. The company’s business structure consists of three business subgroups; Pharmaceutical, Consumer Health and CropScience. Corporate-Human Resources Division now has a challenging job opportunity with attractive remuneration package to offer: