MMD Asia Pacific Limited
Mining Machinery Developments (MMD) is a world leader in the design, manufacture and supply of mineral processing solutions and associated machinery serving the mining, quarrying and recycling industries.
For almost 40 years we have delivered innovative solutions that improve the productivity, profitability and safety of our customers’ operations while minimising environmental impact. We work closely with our customers offering comprehensive support through an expanding global network of offices and manufacturing facilities, employing over 500 dedicated and experienced professionals.
Technical Sales Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001358938
- Directing and implementing the business strategies as well as carrying out sales and marketing for spare parts/ services and after sales activities through sales function in order to achieve overall business targets.
- Keeping close relationship with existing key business partners.
- Lead, manage, motivate, coach and develop the sales networks.
DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITY: -
SALES & MARKETING ACTIVITIES BUSINESS ACHIEVEMENT
- Leads and develops area of responsibility in the execution of sales strategies to maximize the sales objectives and increase profitability.
- Develops and manages the sales forecast process that meet the business requirement.
- Monitors and controls goods delivery position and customer payment and debts, ensures a proper response/feedback level of all sales assigned.
- Generates and keeps updating marketing plan for relevant products in full co-operation with suppliers.
- Recommends objectives and strategies, implement and monitor the plan through the sales team and report progress to suppliers via Business Manager.
- Strengthens long term relationship with existing key business partners to expand products/market portfolio.
- Initiates regular market survey in the related industries to monitor trends as well as identify new business opportunity.
- Develops the business through new opportunity and ensure the maximum sales and profit growth achieved.
- Leads, trains, motivate, coaches and develop sales team to perform their jobs effectively and efficiently.
- Gives all staff on the job training on a regular basis.
- Develops and manages the interface among the sales team, customer service, and the warehouse as well as relevant suppliers to ensure the smooth and punctual flow of products to customers.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Machinery or any related field
- Experience: At least 1 - 2 years in selling & marketing, after sales service. Fresh graduated also welcome.
- Good and Defensive Driving Skill with Driving License.
- Military Service Exempted or Served.
- Age 23-28 years old
Good in related machinery products/ quarry or mining industry.
Fair in accounting & financial management.
- Good in English proficiency (TOEIC Score is preferred).
- Presentation, Managerial and Interpersonal skills.
- Negotiation & Interpersonal skills.
- Coaching, Problems Solving.