Technical Sales ASEAN
Covestro (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001282640
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Covestro (formerly Bayer MaterialScience) is a world-leading supplier of high-tech polymer materials: innovative, sustainable and diverse. Covestro (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is currently seeking Technical Sales ASEAN.
- Sales and marketing
- To ensure that sales targets are achieved, including SCPU and Vulkollan.
- To lead commercial relationship with customers including supply contracts, pricing, sales terms, receivable management, forecasting, competitive situation within his territory of responsibility
- To maintain ongoing relationships with existing clients including SCPU and Vulkollan business, to ensure that their needs are met through excellent customer service, feedback and regular visits.
- To support distributors to promote Covestro products including systems and machines , to grow our business
- To set and monitor selling prices through consultation and collaboration with his superior and through the use of local market data in order to position products within the market.
- To collect market intelligence, including competitive situation and the key trends in the market that may present opportunities or hinder business growth
- Technical service
- To provide basic technical support for customers after the technical training done
- Have the capability to do certain level trouble shooting for systems and machine with the support from technical expert.
- To understand and transfer the customer’s technical needs to technical team
- To supply timely and effective reports on market information to his superior on regular, as visit report, project update and marketing report etc.
- To ensure monthly forecasts are communicated
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor Degree or above, in Chemical or polymer is preferred
- 3 years technical engineer or sales engineer experience in the polyurethane market technical expertise in Casting Polyurethane Elastomer Industry is preferred.
- Good English both written and spoken
- Open mind and able to deal with different cultures
- Interpersonal skills to build relationships with internal/external customers
- Capable to act efficiently in a complex and international environment
- Team player
- Able to travel frequently
Location: Sathorn, Bangkok
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed will be notified. Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume with full details to APPLY NOW
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Covestro (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Covestro (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. Here, we redefine material solutions with game-changing products and a MAKE-culture that is rooted in a tradition of innovation. Integrity is our currency. Diversity is the source of our success. Bring your individuality to Covestro where we empower you to push boundaries and build new opportunities. Join us now and together, we will MAKE the world a brighter place.
More Jobs from this employer