Technical Project Manager/ผู้จัดการฝ่ายวิศวกรรม
THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257296
Under the general direction of the General Manager and above, manages projects and technical activities and delivering Growth and Funnel Value. Drives product quality improvement in line with strategy. Develops and manages the application of new findings/technologies to the accomplishment of program objectives and recommends new activities within the programs. Leads and develops teams and manages the resources. Advances self responsibly own and team skills, competencies and expertise and is recognised as an expert in one or more technical core skill areas. Works in an international environment and willingness to travel is required.
- Manages projects/sub-projects and respective teams to deliver project objectives on time in full. Typically these is multi-functional project teams. Responsible for reporting of project results and learnings. Supports Managing Director – Fish Plant in development of project portfolio and management of skills and expertise.
- Provides and develops own specific skills and expertise and those of their teams. Identifies and recommends novel technology for other projects within the Program. Co-ordinates resources with other groups to ensure availability of appropriate instrumentation, equipment and support for assigned scientific and technical objectives.
- Identifies, develops and manages the application of new findings/technology to the accomplishment of project objectives. Identifies new opportunities and proposes new objectives and projects. Translate the project goal and objectives into a technical work plan.
- Manages projects and respective teams on its own. Represents the team to individuals and groups within and outside the organisation. Training and supervision of others as appropriate. Responsible for the continuous development of own and team members skills and competencies. Recommends hiring of technical and professional personnel.
- Ensure the support of product claims / risk management, ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Maintains and establishes the documentation procedures.
- Ensures availability of appropriate supplies and equipment for the completion of projects. Manage suppliers, in-house manufacturing units, co-packers to deliver technical aspects of the project
- Manage relationships with GII with project relevant capabilities and other relevant contacts.
- Complies with the Thai Union Code of Business Principles and all ESH and Quality policies and procedures.
- Degree in a science or engineering discipline.
- 5-8 years in related Engineering or Manufacturing environment and working knowledge of the extended supply chain
- Deep Knowledge of the ways of working and principles of operation/manufacturing
- TPM knowledge and experience in continuous improvement.
- Early Management expertise (EPM and EEM)
- Knowledge and experience in Quality in Innovation for Manufacturing including statistical analysis and process control, supplier assessment and capabilities, risk assessments for raw materials / packing materials / formulations and validation of in –house and co-making operations
- Strong Team Skills: Must be able to work cross functionally in project teams (virtual working)
- Strong on influencing skills, holding others accountable and delivering through people.
- Business Strategy and Formulation
- Business Planning and Implementation
- Project Management
- Change Management
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
About THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
About Thai Union Group PCL (TU):
Thai Union Group PCL is the world’s seafood leader bringing high quality, healthy, tasty and innovative seafood products to customers across the world for almost 40 years.
Today, Thai Union is regarded as the world’s largest producer of shelf-stable tuna products with annual sales exceeding THB 125 billion and a global workforce of over 46,000 people who are dedicated to pioneering sustainable, innovative seafood products.
The company’s global brand portfolio includes Thai-leading brands Sealect, Fishoม and Bellotta and market-leading international brands such as Chicken of the Sea, John West, Petit Navire, Parmentier, Mareblu, King Oscar, and Rügen Fisch
As a company committed to innovation and globally responsible behaviour, Thai Union is proud to be a member of the United Nations Global Compact, and a founding member of the International Seafood Sustainability Foundation (ISSF). Its work in sustainability has been recognised by its inclusion in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) Emerging Markets in 2014. In 2015 Thai Union was listed in the index for the second year in a row with a 67 percent increase in its overall score driven by improved performances across its environmental, economic and social criteria.