Technical Program Associate
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240902
Technical Program Associate
Key program domains are:
- Customer Engagement Mgmt. (e.g. deploy more shipping speeds for customer while transform shipping fee mechanism in improving Lazada & merchant profitability while sustaining customer conversion rate; develop network intelligence across E2E order fulfillment & delivery journey, proactively setting lead time expectation and managing breach)
- Merchant Fulfillment Mgmt. (e.g. simplify merchant order processing, with automatized & optimized decision making algorithm on shipping selections; ERP for merchant, to enable its scalable and efficient operation across multiple channels)
- Parcel Transportation Mgmt. (e.g. last mile logistics mgmt. process & system to manage expanding network and complexified operation process; process integration between Lazada & logistics partners, remove bottleneck in 3PL’s network and unlock capacity)
Reporting to Head of Ops Program Mgmt, you will be responsible for:
- Business owner of technology advancement, responsible to manage the full life cycle of requirement gathering, design, develop, implement & rollout technology solutions to support business advancement
- Design: work with Business Users to understand critical business requirements and bottlenecks, conceptualize to-be vision, formulate process & technology solutions
- Develop: work with Product & Tech team in translating conceptual design into tech specification, and ensure Tech delivery team complete tech development and delivery timely and sign off if in line with design principles; in some cases him/herself develop quick solution to support automation and optimization of local venture’s daily business activities and processes
- Implement: work with Business Functions & external business client & partner in in rollout new technology into venture, and implement complex process and technology changes throughout the organization structure (from C-Level, to warehouse packer & delivery driver)
- Work closely with regional counterparts on the development and adoption of core Lazada system features
- Driver the effort of develop API endpoints & Integrate with external partner like Seller or ERP companies
- Support e-commerce merchants and internal stakeholders with API integration
- Preferably graduated in a field in computer science or information technology
- Min 3-5 years working experience in similar areas
- Experience implementing and consuming APIs is must
- Fluent in English and local language are must have
- A firm grasp on system design and programming concepts
- Good to have SQL & programming skills in PHP, Python, Java
- Experience in user web interface is a plus
- Good grasp of Mandarin is a plus
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Lazada Ltd.
About Lazada Ltd.
Lazada Group is pioneering e-Commerce across Southeast Asia.
Launched in 2012, Lazada Group has grown to become the leading online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia. The company has about 5,500 employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a team in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities. Lazada also operates technology hubs in Ho Chi Minh City and in Moscow.
Lazada’s strong performance has earned the support of key investors such as Alibaba Group, Temasek Holdings and Rocket Internet.
We are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to join us. Be part of the team that is steering the exciting eCommerce revolution in Southeast Asia!