Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229517
Report to: Supply Director (Thai)
To lead the commercialization of all locally produced packaging solutions, working with internal stakeholders and suppliers, to meet the Market and Brand requirements in terms of time, cost and quality. This role also needs to champion Quality for both locally produced and imported products through ensuring that local producers have the right quality processes and systems in place and are meeting their Brand Technical Equity/Food Safety obligations and that relationships are built and maintained with Diageo Supply Centre Quality Teams to ensure the rapid and sustainable resolution to identified quality issues.
Detail of job scopes:
- Execution of product commercialization and packaging solutions (specifications, processes, budgets…) to work perfectly at all stages of supply chain and delight our consumers.
- Highly effective project management to meet agreed cost, time and quality target timescales and the effective communication and management of progress and expectations with stakeholders.
- Driving the development of existing and new supplier’s capabilities to meet current and future business needs from a cost, quality and pace perspective and to ensure that suppliers meet and maintain Diageo’s LTO’s requirements.
- Develop and deliver concrete plans to support the consistent delivery of high quality products to our customers and consumers
- Degree or equivalent relevant to subject, preferably technical base.
- Proven project management experience and skills and experience in developing and commercializing a wide range packaging solutions in particular printed materials.
- Institute of packaging diploma or proven training in packaging materials and techniques will be preferred
- Proven communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Capable of developing strong relationships with peers and stakeholders.
- Experience at building and executing plans and address gaps to deliver results and drive towards the required outcome.
- Conversant with risk management practices and techniques.
- Commercial aware and financially literate
- Excellent in English communication
Interested applicants please send application letters with detailed resume photograph and indicate the salary by click "Apply Now"
Only short-listed candidate will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited
About Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited
Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited is part of Diageo Group, the world’s leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of alcohol beverage brands in the spirits, wine and beer categories. These brands include: Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Guinness, Baileys, J&B, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray, and Beaulieu Vineyard and Sterling Vineyards wines.
Diageo is a global company, trading in over 180 markets around the world. The company is listed on both the London Stock Exchange (DGE) and the New York Stock Exchange (DEO).
Since our establishment in 1983, Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited has come a long way. With our operational focus on delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction, we have become the prominent market leader in premium, deluxe and super deluxe drinks. Our extraordinary people, with their courage and determination, have made our journey a successful one.
So if you’re looking for inspiration, you’ve come to the right place. We now offer opportunities for you to be part of this amazing journey. Start your professional journey with us, because at Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited, we never stop walking.