Technical Implementation Manager - ASEAN
YPB Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253738
Reporting to YPB CTO – Consumer & Brand Activation.
- Market research to develop a clear and structured analysis of the current state of the market in the proximity engagement, brand protection industries. The market research should be based on an understanding of market trends, customer insights, competitive dynamics and regulations, supporting longer-term strategic plans and the product innovation roadmap.
- Assist with product development, value proposition definition, product and project lifecycle management, with a focus onsecuring market growth opportunities.
- Responsible for taking a hands-on approach to implementation for any particular client of YPB, that utilizes any of the current technologies available.
- Testing of all YPB technologies to determine their suitability and applicability to various markets, applications and solutions which includes producing formal test reports.
- To be responsible for product technical support in terms of customer complaint handling and customer communication.
- Support the CTO in any other activity as required
- Providing the sales team with the necessary technical support to enable them to sell the product. This involves physical materials, printed and electronic promotional material, product training, and any relevant white papers or supporting documentation.
- Work closely with YPB Connect CTO to learn about the breadth of technologies that YPB utilize and to assist and support all activities however it is necessary.
- Responsible for reviewing the current state of the market on a regular basis to ensure that the company is kept up to date on the current state of the market.
- Assist with implementations that are required for product demonstrations.
- Liaise closely with the sales team to assess the suitability of current promotional material and ensure that any promotional material is up to date and being used optimally.
- Work together with the CTO to ensure that implementation of the technology occurs in a seamless fashion for all YBP clients.
- Programming electronic devices where required.
- Assist in the management of technical projects
- Testing of all newly developed and legacy products to ensure that they can be sold to customers with confidence by the sales teams, including full reporting on testing activities.
- Understand the technical and operational requirement of the product production, technical testing, quality assurance, and logistics for all YPB technologies.
- Assist in the development of literature for manuals, guides, demo guides and sales guides for all YPB technologies.
- Provide regular communication on project progress and performance including scope, cost, schedule and safety.
- Assist where required in all phases of new product introduction: concept, architecture, documentation, design, prototype, testing, sourcing, manufacturing, introduction and service support.
- Support the CTO with admin tasks as required.
- Generate new sales leads in current and developing markets.
- Strong technical background in the areas of electronics, IT, RF and Microwave, product management skills, the ability to manage multiple and complex projects.
- Effective and proactive communicator, be willing to assist colleagues.
- Able to make difficult decisions and resolve potential conflicts or issues.
- Build open, constructive and collaborative relations with superiors, subordinates, and peers.
- Able to work with customers.
- Ability to work independently as well as being a strong team player.
- Good communication written and verbal in English.
Interested applicants could send their resume with recent photo, contact information, and salary expectation via "Apply Now"
YPB Group Co.,Ltd
388 Exchange Tower, 39th floor Unit 3902, Klongtoey Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to YPB Group Co., Ltd.
About YPB Group Co., Ltd.