Technical - Factory Development Manager
TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248565
- Lead the E2E Program under responsible category to deliver cost saving budget.
- Work with Trade and Technical team to deliver sourcing strategy and E2E development that can maximize benefits from the E2E value chain.
- Build partnership with vendors/producers to develop their capability and capacity to deliver high efficiency and cost reduction along the value chain.
- Drive flow of stock through the supply chain to deliver great service levels and reduce waste, ensuring great availability for our customers.
- Work with the Supply Chain Management team to deliver continuous improvements to systems, processes and operations.
- Optimize cost and stock movement to deliver service level targets Including direct deliveries from source
- Forecast and managing my budgets effectively, always being cost conscious
- Follow our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Economics or Business, MBA preferable but not required
- At least 5 year experience in Factory development, manage E2E process.
- Strategic mind-set, ability to think long term/ creatively and strong ‘can-do’ attitude a must
- Good influence, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Microsoft office skill (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Strong communication skill in English both speaking and writing
The successful candidate will receive competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities. You can directly apply through www.tescolotuscareers.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
About TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
At Tesco Lotus, we get up every morning and questioned ourselves daily on how we can serve our customers better. With the guiding principle of ‘nobody tries harder’ we have been successfully serving our customers for 22 years, reaching over 15 million customers. For each and every single customer, we have been striving to touch their heart in each and every little way through our 1,800 outlets from hypermarkets, supermarket, and express stores. We engage with over 30 million people on a daily-basis through Digital platforms, which consists of Facebook, Line, Website, Mobile Aps, and our latest technology I-beacon.
Today, not only we are the leader in Brick & Mortar, we are also the pioneer in Grocery Online shopping since 2012. With the ever-changing needs of customers, we have served hundred-thousands of customers online through website and state-of-the-art mobile application.
At Tesco Lotus, you will be working with our ‘finest leaders’ along with our big family of more than 60,000 colleagues at our head office (2,300), stores and distribution centres (57,700), together with the mindset of ability to change the world.
“At Tesco Lotus, we are looking for people who are the change-agent with a passion to grow. People who has the ability to think differently.”