Technical Engineer (Plastic Injection molding)
Polyplastics Marketing (T) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196743
- Having a responsibility to support in technical data of company’s products and recommend to customers.
- Capacity to present the qualification of each products in technical terms and coordinate with our technical team in solving such problems
- Ability to analyze and advise how to solve the problems caused to company's products or customers’ production. Experience in plastic injection molding is preferable.
- Assisting the customers in technical support matter with trustworthy advise.
- Able to recommend and develop technical solutions
- Having an experience in methodologies, provide timely and comprehensive correspondence to the customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Polymer/Plastics/Chemical Engineer
- Experiences in field of Injection Plastics at least 2 - 3 years
- Competence in English literacy both speaking and writing
- Computer literacy especially in Aiding Engineer program, Microsoft office, e-mail, internet, etc.
- Having good skills of development, support and troubleshooting
- Personal maturity, initiative, enthusiastic with outgoing and commercial personality.
- Self-starter, service mind, and ability to work as good team environment
- Required knowledge of Plastic Injection Molding process, material property,
- Mechanical property, Product design and Rheology
- Able to work aboard
Contact Name: Ms. Benjaporn Rangsatit, Ms. Pansri niyomsin
Head Quarter: 15th Floor, Lake Rajada Office Complex, 193, Ratchadaphisek Road, Kwang Klong Toey, Khate Klong-Toey, Bangkok 10110
Science Park branch: 141 Moo9, 8th Fl., Innovation Cluster 2 Building, Tower D, Paholyothin, Klong Nueng, Klong Luang, Pathumthani 10120
Telephone: 0-2264-0447 , Fax: 0-2264-0449
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Polyplastics Marketing (T) Ltd.
About Polyplastics Marketing (T) Ltd.
Polyplastics Marketing (T) Ltd. or called amongst our family as “PMT”, was established since October, 1996. We are one of subsidiaries of Polyplastics Group which are located in Asia-Pacific Region such as; Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong and China. Our headquarters is located in Tokyo, Japan. There are four production plants in Japan, Taiwan, Malaysia and China. Our primary role is to enhance Sales & Marketing strength of engineering plastics which are imported from our plants mainly in Japan and Malaysia.