Technical Director, Quantity Surveying
AECOM (THAILAND) LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229064
Reporting to the Managing Director, the incumbent will oversee the quality of service and provides technical leadership for Project, Cost and Consultancy (PCC) team in Thailand.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Quantity Surveying (QS) team, ensuring excellence and quality work in all projects from inception through to completion
- Management of technical and operational aspects of projects
- Management and administration of projects
- Updating and maintaining the Standard Documents
- Identify and actively pursue business opportunities to grow the QS team.
- Initiates and maintains strong relationship with Clients, Consultants and Contractors
- Marketing and procurement of project assignments
- Program objectives and requirements, organising programmes and projects and developing standards and guides for diverse activities
- Proven track record in building strong backlog/pipeline of future work
- Anticipates future trends and adapts the business to maximise profitability
- Champions a safe and secure working culture in accordance with SHE guidelines and procedures
- Leads by example ensuring an effective and engaged team
- Manages and mentors Associates in the QS team
- Compliance with AECOM’s policies and guidelines and adhere to AECOM’s strategy and vision
- Degree in Building / Quantity Surveying or equivalent qualification
- 15-20 years of working experience encompassing both pre and post contract in cost consultancy environment
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience working as a senior QS leader in Thailand
- In depth knowledge of Thailand construction laws and regulations
- Recognized QS Certification is preferred; AIQS, RICS, etc.
- Proven leadership skills, including business development, technical leadership skills
- Excellent persuasion and negotiation of critical issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong technical capabilities
- Strong communication abilities in spoken and written English
- Ability to speak local Thai language a strong advantage
- 10-15% travel required within Southeast Asia region may be expected
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
AECOM (THAILAND) LIMITED
53 Sivatel Tower 9th Floor,
Wireless Road, Lumpini,
Patumwan, Bangkok 10330
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AECOM (THAILAND) LIMITED
About AECOM (THAILAND) LIMITED
AECOM is built to deliver a better world. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets for governments, businesses and organizations in more than 150 countries. As a fully integrated firm, we connect knowledge and experience across our global network of experts to help clients solve their most complex challenges. From high-performance buildings and infrastructure, to resilient communities and environments, to stable and secure nations, our work is transformative, differentiated and vital. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies had revenue of approximately US$18 billion during the 12 months ended September 30, 2015. See how we deliver what others can only imagine at aecom.com and @AECOM.
Why join AECOM:
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hear it from our employees - http://www.aecom.com/careers/people/