Technical Customer Service - Adhesive Technology for Automotive Industry
Henkel (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244335
Work Location: Bangpakong, Chonburi
What we offer:
- Provide customer service support in relation to Henkel related portfolio products (adhesives, coatings and sealants).
- Conduct training and product knowledge support to Henkel customers
- Support Sales Engineer Team during product application trials.
- Manage customer complaints or application raised sales within the required timeframe.
- Responsible for customer process checking, including quantitative and qualitative analysis and feedback.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Applied Chemistry
- At least one (1) year work experience in automotive industrial
- Good English communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
Interested candidates are invited to submit application letter, resume with recent photo and expected salary to:
Henkel (Thailand) Ltd.
Human Resources Department
The offices at Centralworld Floor 35,
999/9 Rama1 Road, Kwang Patumwan,
Khet Patumwan, Bangkok 10330
To Apply: http://jobdetails.henkel.com/index.html?lang=en_GB&refno=130000HZ#.U-wQLcWSw1I
To know more about us: www.henkel.co.th
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Henkel (Thailand) Limited
About Henkel (Thailand) Limited
Henkel, an international business group, is the global specialist in chemical applications for more than 135 years. Acknowledged as the world’s number 1 in the field of adhesives, surface technology and oleo chemicals, we’re also Europe’s market leader in toiletries, hair care, detergent and cleaning products. Henkel has engaged ourselves in Thailand for 40 years in three business areas, namely, Technology, consumer & craftsman adhesives and beauty care We currently employ more than 300 employees and are maintained a commitment to continuous expansion through the development of technology and our people’s talents. In order to achieve our goals, we need professionals who share our level of passion for their work. People who combine both creativity and imagination. Join us and be part of a multi-faceted organization that believes in progression through the advancement of its terms. Whatever your background, If you share our impetus and believe you would thrive in an environment of innovation, you’ll find a home at Henkel.