Synesis Placement Solutions was established in 2005 with the objective of becoming one of the most trusted and reliable recruitment agencies in Thailand. We hold ourselves to high standards of professionalism, integrity, and accuracy to our clients. We pride ourselves in being able to deliver a thoroughly satisfactory experience with every project we do.
By taking the time to clearly understand the specific needs of each of our clients and offering our flexible solutions on a timely basis, we allow our clients to focus on their core business without being interrupted with the resource shortage problem.
!! Technical Consultant/Programmer/System Architect/Presale(ERP MS Dynamic AX/Retail solutions)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001252290
Client industry: System Integration
Technical Consultant / Programmer (MS Dynamic AX)
- Working on a full life-cycle implementations of Dynamics AX solutions
- Functional and technical requirement gathering and documentation
- Travelling to client sites whenever needed
- Implementation and deployment of AX modules and customizations
- Project scoping and estimation
- Fit-Gap analysis
- Post-live training and support
- Customizing Dynamics AX solution through X++ and MorphX
- Quality Assurance and Testing
- Male or Female
- At least 3-5 in Dynamics AX ERP design and implementation
- Dynamics AX Security System setup and administration
- AX User Tools ,MorphXX++ Editor / Debugger
- Experience in Data migration is a plus
- MSSQL Server, SSRS is a plus
- Technical solution description and documentation
- Demonstrated knowledge in system upgrades, integrations and testing.
- Certification in AX programming is a plus
- Ability to analyze and recommend solutions to any technical difficulty in a timely manner.
System Architect (MS Dynamic AX)
- Installation & configuration experience to support Microsoft Infrastructure/database.
- Planning, installing and configuring various Microsoft Infrastructure/database solution components from project initiation through production & post go live support.
- Planning/supporting/monitoring day to day operation.
- Works with client and project team to identify infrastructures/database requirements gives advice, designs, implements all to ensure that data remains consistent across the database, data is clearly defined, and users access data concurrently, in a form that suits their needs
- Male or Female
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences / Computer Engineering / IT or any related field.
- At least 3 -5 years in Dynamics AX ERP design and implementation.
- Experience with supporting Microsoft Dynamics AX databases and end user applications
- Experience in Performance tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Experience to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU, memory, I/O, disk space and other resource connection.
- Knowledge in configuration and administration of CISCO Switch and Router and Network Security Devices.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX infrastructure components and Microsoft Dynamics Life Cycle Service is preferable.
Solution Presales and Consultants (Retail solution / LCM)
- Develop project technology strategy by understanding key client objectives; diagnosing and mapping client requirements; articulating solution risks and barriers; recommending project approaches; preparing time and cost estimates; planning full project life cycle
- To Prepare and deliver the business value solutions for customers, including proposal writing, presentation, conduct, proof-of-concept to showcase its technical feasibility when necessary
- To propose the technical solution and oversee the selection of technologies and estimate resources required to develop the proposed solution to meet customer’s requirements.
- Articulate alternatives in terms of cost, benefit and risk where multiple solutions exist.
- Highlight the positive impact of the solutions and it how it can achieve customer’s business goals
- Manage customer relationship by communicating architecture standards and frameworks; answering questions; resolving concerns and issues
- Actively participate in the business development lifecycle. Identify opportunities, generate proposals, and support other sales efforts
- Increase organization effectiveness by identifying opportunities to leverage solutions to other engagements
- Improve information usefulness by tracking emerging technologies; evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years relevant working experience including expertise in enterprise architecture Consulting skills such as interviewing stakeholders, conducting architecture reviews, and consensus building
- Experience leading large group meetings/information gathering sessions with senior-level executives and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional experience with n-tier application architectures development Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with ability to function at both the detail and conceptual levels
- Knowledge of Data Modeling, Data Integration
- Experience with service-oriented architectures and XML
- Additional technical qualifications include hands-on experience in several of the following products or technologies:.NET Development Platform (Visual Studio, .Net Framework), C#, C++, VB.Net, ASP.Net, Win Forms, Databases, Transact-SQL, XML, Soap, Web Services, agile development methodologies, SQL Server, BizTalk, Exchange, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server , Microsoft CRM Technology.
Contact person: prapa.n @ synesis.co.th