Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218479
Employer Ref. update
The core function of Digital Integration Technical Consultant is to provide technical leadership expertise for supported Allianz aligned solutions along with its ecosystems by providing end user support, solution recommendations, and leadership on complex projects, technical architecture and system design. The Technical Consultant will set standards for solutions usage and support. This person will provide technology expertise and guidance, remaining current with emerging technologies and industry best practices. They will lead the evaluation of new technologies; define the feasibility of their integration, development, consulting, and user adoption.
- Analyzing, researching and evaluating new technology, software and recommending new developments that will enhance service.
- Understanding business requirements and business process of the client’s request.
- Mentors and coaches developers in order to develop successors.
- Integrate business content/application into the solution.
- Assist in defining DevOps and quality guidelines and standards for our software delivery pipeline
- Be proactive in highlighting and suggesting areas for improvement in the procedures.
- Participate to the development/explain to the development team the technical choice
- Participate to the high level estimation.
- Works with Release Management to ensure modules are production ready.
- Contribute to creation of CMS documentation and product improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or Related fields.
- Love programming and eager to learn new technologies and new businesses.
- At least 4 years experiences working with one or more server-side languages/technologies (e.g. .NET, C#, Java)
- Experience in building and managing sites and/or web applications
- Strong scripting language skills, ideally with one or more multiple languages (e.g. JSP, PHP)
- Working knowledge of web site related technologies, including web servers/hosting, internet protocols and other standards (e.g. FTP, SFTP, XML, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Maven and standard Maven plugins is advantage.
- Experience with content management systems a big advantage.
- Knowledge of server technologies (VMWare, Apache, Tomcat, MySQL, PostgreSQL) is advantage
- Experience with the Linux OS is advantage.
- Be thorough, detail oriented, and self-motivated.
- Have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Work independently, as well as collaboratively.
- Attractive and competitive salary
- 15 days annual leave
- Yearly medical check up
- Comprehensive healthcare package
- Fitness club membership
- Technical and language training
- International working environment
If you are interested in this position, and if you meet the required qualifications, please e-mail your CV via APPLY NOW
Visit Website : www.allianz.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Allianz Managed Operations and Services (Thailand) is the center of all IT developments for Allianz globally. Our team is loaded with young IT professionals, working in a multicultural, refreshing and innovative atmosphere to develop exciting new products and services for our international client base. Our dedicated employees take part in regular opportunities for on the job training and professional development, while taking the first step down an exciting and rewarding career path.
If you feel you have the passion and ambition to become a key member of a company that offers invaluable work experience in a diverse, multicultural environment, please contact us immediately. We look forward to discussing your career goals and future with you. Take a moment to send us a resume and introduce yourself to us at the email listed below.