Technical Assistant ( Quality )– Grocery (Food & Non food)
Ek-Chai Distribution System Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215561
- To help maintain the database that related to the assigned categories
- To summarize reports such as Product Compliant, Product Withdrawal (EPW), KPI Monthly Activity Plan
- To follow up Lab Test (Ensure Sampling Plan Achieved), Product Specification (Ensure Specification Achieved).
- At least Bachelor degree in Food Science, Bio-Science or related fields
- Have 1 year experience in R&D , or QA, QC for products
- Good command of English; speaking, writing
- Good skill in using computer; Microsoft Office
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ek-Chai Distribution System Co., Ltd.
About Ek-Chai Distribution System Co., Ltd.
We are one of the world's leading international hypermarket chain headquartered in United Kingdom. Today Tesco operates in 11 markets across Europe, Asia and North America. For 22 years in Thailand, Tesco Lotus has been committed to deliver the best shopping experience to our customers, according to the core purpose "serving Thailand’s shoppers a little better every day", with the result that today, Tesco Lotus still maintains its leadership of Thai modern retail. With our services over 12 million customers every week in nearly 1,800 Tesco Lotus stores nationwide, more than 50,000 staff are working in various functions in our Head Office, Stores, and Distribution Centres to provide services to customers under our philosophy "Rau Sai Jai Khun" which was created to communicate our feelings to customers, staff and the community.