Team Leader - Health Insurance
AWP Services (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001211842
Employer Ref. brandedAD+
Reporting to Operations Manager, Health insurance, the Team Leader, Health Insurance is responsible for ensuring Efficiency, Effectiveness and Engagement across the Thai Health Insurance team by managing Customer Service/ Claims Consultants for the achievement of the business and cultural goals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Achieve the key performance indicators targets focusing on Customer Satisfaction, Schedule Adherence, Quality and Average handling time and ensure accurate reporting is provided by the staff
- Lead and role model the Cultural Goals of the organization in order to maximize staff engagement, attendance and retention
- Counsel/support the team on day-to-day operating activities. Act as a point of escalation for managing and resolving customer complaints, client enquiries and provider relationship issues
- Hold regular team/individual meetings to communicate process updates, review performance, provide effective feedback and set targets/priorities
- Attend regular calls/meetings with client BU to review the performance and align on priorities
- Proactively identify and communicate ideas to improve customer satisfaction, processes and team’s engagement
- Contribute to recruiting quality candidates and developing training plans to address errors, service failures and skills gaps
- Succession planning to develop staff’s leadership skills required to manage the team effectively in the Team Leaders absence
- Work with the support services to ensure that each team member is fully equipped to effectively perform their role (workstation, IT hardware, access rights, etc.)
- Manage delegated duties within the wider Operations business in the achievement of the business and cultural goals
- Act as a role model in representing the Allianz Worldwide Partners’ core values resulting in TRUST from all stakeholders
- Adhere and comply with the risk management and compliance obligations/processes
- 40 hours per week in shift
- Between 08am-08pm
- Monday-Sunday including public holidays
- Loss of public holidays vs. Thai calendar compensated by additional leaves if applicable
- Location: Bangkok
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills in both Thai and English
- Bachelor/Master degree in business administration or health/nursing related field
- At least 2 years of customer service/facing experience
- Previous experience in Leadership/insurance business is appreciated
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, ability to build/maintain rapport with key stakeholders
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong self-control with ability to create a pleasant working environment
- Naturally motivated, self-driven, positive and accountable for business outcomes
- Understand/respect other people’s point of view, passionate about coaching the team
****Attractive remuneration and employee benefits***
Interested applicants are required to submit a full detailed of qualifications and experience, and expected remuneration together with recent photo to:
AWP Services (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
7th Floor, City Link Tower, 1091/335 Soi Petchburi 35,
New Petchburi Rd., Makkasan,
Rajthevi, Bangkok 10400
Visit Website : www.allianz-worldwide-partners.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AWP Services (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
About AWP Services (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
Allianz Worldwide Partners is the world's largest Assistance and Travel Insurance Group. Since being founded in year 2000, Allianz Worldwide Partners Thailand has grown to become a clear leader in the Roadside Assistance field and has also established a strong market position in Travel Insurance. The company currently employs more than 500 caring and helping staff. As the world‘s leading assistance company, helping is in our DNA. And we don‘t just help our customers, our caring nature extends to our employees too. So if you live to help, and would like to work for an international network that offers development opportunities and really cares for its employees, contact us today and join our global family.