7 Peaks Software Co., Ltd.
7 Peaks Software is a design- and software company in Bangkok, Thailand which specializes in application- and web development for mobile platforms.
At 7 Peaks we help our clients see the possibilities and the pit falls in the mobile market space.
With smart strategies and high quality app development we experience that Apps can drive and even change your game.
Let's talk, develop and change your game together.
We are currently hiring! For more information see: http://www.7peakssoftware.com/
team lead .net back-end software architect
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001215845
We are looking for a senior software architect who is dedicated to quality and possesses a passion for .NET. The right person will take part of building our .net back-end team of talented engineers to architect and build the next generation of software to back both mobile apps and enterprise web platforms.
- Backend development (Database design, Business Logic Layer, Web Services, Integrations)
- Propose and implement architectural designs
- Test application software using applicable technologies
- Maintain existing mobile backends
- Recruitment and team management
- Software Architecture
- A degree in computer/technology related discipline or equivalent work experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Excellent ability to understand software requirements and specifications
- Strong understanding of best practices for application performance optimization and security
- Be thorough and dedicated to quality
- Be able to identify opportunities for innovation to improve quality
- Very strong on Software Architecture, and software design
- Near fluent English, both oral and written
Preferred experience with Azure
- Experiences on Microsoft Azure and understanding of the different services provided by Azure and able to provide solution using the services
- Understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service Cloud delivery models
- Understanding of infrastructure (firewalls, load balancers, hypervisor, storage, monitoring, security etc)
- Be able to create, deploy, maintain, scaleout Cloud based services
- Ideally experience with designing and developing scalable enterprise cloud solutions.
- 10(15) days annual paid vacation
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment
- Annual performance based bonus