Team Lead - Accounts Payable
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242493
Employer Ref. 1036480/001
An exciting Team Lead - Accounts Payable (manager level) job has just become available at one of the most respected global manufacturing firms in Chonburi. Reporting directly to the Finance Director, you will lead the team of shared services in accounts payable function to ensure correctness and completeness in the day to day operations.
About the Team Lead - Accounts Payable Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Team Lead - Accounts Payable will play a significant role in the finance functions and provide thorough financial information to the management and drive the working capital of entity.
- Conduct daily meetings with the accounts payable team to review blocking points and list out priorities of the day
- Review backlog of invoice booking and load distribution amongst the team to make sure timely booking of invoices at SSC
- Release block payment once the price litigation has been solved
- Review open advances to suppliers with SAS to ensure timely adjustment
- Review issue of debit notes for suppliers with regards to price and quantity variances
- Ensure to follow best practices for transaction recording in SAP with regards to accounts payable
To succeed in the Team Lead - Accounts Payable job, you will need to have at least five years' of experience in accounts payable and general accounting in a leading MNC, shared services environment.
- Able to work in Chonburi and travel within South East Asia
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in automotive industry
- Knowledge of tax and withholding tax
- Familiar with shared service business
- Strong analytic skills with regards to financial data, reporting, statements and projections
This global automotive firm in Chonburi needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The successful Team Lead - Accounts Payable will join a company whose expertise has made it the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great international working environment.
If you have a successful track record of shared service accounting unit and want to push your career to a regional role, this is the job for you.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.