Team Head of Business Operational Risk Management
TMB Bank Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001293621
- Responsible for the operational risk plan for the respective business team in line with the Bank's Operational Risk and respective business area's strategy and policy.
- Responsible for the advisory service and support of the respective business area (all echelons) in developing, formulating and implementing the ORM policies and minimum standards.
- Responsible for monitoring and measuring the operational risk profile of the respective business area.
- Identify KPIs, assign responsibility and allocate work targets, develop & maintain people for the BORM team in order to manage their performance and achievements
- Responsible for communicating the ORM policies and minimum standards to the respective business areas.
- Responsible for drawing up and completing Risk Assessments (RCSA) as well as Key Control Testing (KCT) and for increasing the risk awareness of all management in the respective business areas
- Responsible for the annual Risk & Control Self Assessment (RCSA) and Key Control Testing (KCT) plans based on the HLRA, the regulatory requirement, overall operational risk profile, and the requests of business management
- Responsible for setting the standards for safeguarding the continuity and quality of the business operations in respect of risks of control deficiencies, for example by means of policies and procedures
- Responsible for controlling the entire incident management process: notifying, analyzing, reporting and drawing up Lessons Learned for the respective business area
- Master Degree or higher in MBA/ Business or relevant field,
- Hold CISA/CISM/CRISC/CISSP/ ISO25999/ ISO27000/ BCM 2000 Security Certification
- Practical working experience in the operations or risk areas of financial institutions of at least 10 years
- A proven track record in management and project management is required
- Experience with the risk subject or related matters such as self assessments or key risk reporting is a plus
- Good Knowledge and experience in financial institutions operations or risk areas
- Good understanding on Operational Risk Management subjects or related matters
- Enthusiastic, Result-Oriented, Self-motivated, Creativity , Fast learner
- Strong project management, interpersonal, communication, problem solving and people management skills.
- Persuasive, capable of managing and work in a team and profoundly skilled in planning and organizing
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TMB Bank Public Company Limited
About TMB Bank Public Company Limited
At TMB , we are committed to Make THE Difference in the Thai banking sector. By empowering our employees to always challenge and improve upon the status quo in everything we do, TMB is in turn able to deliver value to all our stakeholders: our customers, our shareholders, our community and, of course, our employees themselves. For the past five years, TMB has relentlessly transformed into a solid financial institution backed by five consecutive years of earnings growth and we are aggressively approaching the next chapter to do even better. To succeed, we start from our employees to help build and sustain a strong corporate culture where all of us pull in the same direction to optimise the customer experience end-to-end.
TMB is looking for employees who are game changers: people who are passionate about shifting the paradigm and can Make THE Difference in everything we do.