Team Head of Branch Sales Program Management
TMB Bank Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253594
- Identify initiatives to deliver acquisition target for all retail and commercial products as % allocation per branch banking
- Design and develop the model of sales and services all branch, wealth, and mobile mortgage by working with Branch Planning & Implementation
- Design tactical incentive program to achieve targets for all products
- Design and co-develop incentive scheme with Branch Performance Management team
- Organize customer relationship management events to foster deeper engagement for wealth banking customer
- Plan with retail/commercial marketing team on the organization of various events (money expo, seminar)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Business Administration, Economics or related fields.
- At least 10 years experiences in Retail Banking Business, Sales Process and Sales Management, Sales Data Analysis, Strategic Planning or MIS roles in organizations with extensive sales and distribution networks.
- Experienced in event planning
- Leadership, Analytical and Strategic thinking.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Communication skills with self-motivated, creative and service minded.
- Prior experience in Finance and Banking industries is an advantage.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TMB Bank Public Company Limited
About TMB Bank Public Company Limited
At TMB , we are committed to Make THE Difference in the Thai banking sector. By empowering our employees to always challenge and improve upon the status quo in everything we do, TMB is in turn able to deliver value to all our stakeholders: our customers, our shareholders, our community and, of course, our employees themselves. For the past five years, TMB has relentlessly transformed into a solid financial institution backed by five consecutive years of earnings growth and we are aggressively approaching the next chapter to do even better. To succeed, we start from our employees to help build and sustain a strong corporate culture where all of us pull in the same direction to optimise the customer experience end-to-end.
TMB is looking for employees who are game changers: people who are passionate about shifting the paradigm and can Make THE Difference in everything we do.