Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229575
- Working as a tax professional, including tax advisory on Merger and Acquisition (M&A) transactions and supervising and actively participating in tax due diligence assignment as well as preparing tax structuring advice and calculation of tax benefit among proposed M&A alternatives.
- Performing tax health check and dealing with Thai tax authority for the Bank and its subsidiaries (if necessity)
- Preparing internal and external Tax reports and ensuring that the company complies with relevant Tax accounting principles, both local and global requirements (Revenue Code and SET regulations) and group policies following US GAAP and Thai GAAP regulations
- Coordinating with cross functions in providing tax advices for all initiatives products or transactions.
- Updating new tax regulation to cross functions and/or subsidiaries of the Bank.
- Supervising, coaching and reviewing work performed by Tax Accounting Manager, Senior Tax and Tax Accounting Officer
- Training and supporting tax questions from branches, cross-functions and subsidiaries of the Bank
- Dealing with tax authority for certain tax refunds requested and providing as requested by tax authority
- Ensuring that existence of control over key risks in tax area
- Approving the calculation of all types of tax submission e.g. Value Added Tax (VAT), Specific Business Tax (SBT), Withholding Tax (WHT), Corporate Income Tax (CIT) and etc. of both head office and all branches for submission to the Thai Revenue Department
- Master's degree in Accounting or related fields
- At least 8-10 years experienced in banking/ financial business
- At least 5 years experienced in working as a manager level up
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
About Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
At Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited, our products and services as well as our contemporary look have always been admired. We provide a full range of the highest value retail and corporate banking services enhanced and directed by our “More Than Banking” concept. We aim to improve the lifestyle of all our customers by responding to their complete range of financial needs. If you are ready to be part of the experience at BAY and take on a diversified role in a vibrant environment, here are some great opportunities for you to consider.